Things to Do in Richardson, Texas
There’s no shortage of things to do in Richardson, Texas, especially when you’re staying at our hotel right off of the Central Expressway US-75. We have everything you need here for a successful vacation, with 1655 Bar & Grill on-site as well as an indoor and outdoor pool. Sleep well in our spacious rooms before packing your day full with attractions in Dallas and fun things to do in Richardson, such as:
- Come out for a game at the University of Texas at Dallas or Southern Methodist University, as we’re close by to both campuses.
- Thrill-seekers always beeline for Six Flags Over Texas, with heart-stopping coasters and fun shows for the whole family.
- See a show at the Music Hall at Fair Park in Dallas, with a year-long list of musical and Broadway plays!
- Come shopping at Allen Outlets, North Park Mall, or the Galleria Dallas for Black Friday deals!
- All soccer fans should head straight over to Toyota Stadium in Frisco, just a short drive away!